Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/jlhdes/public_html/wp-settings.php on line 520

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/jlhdes/public_html/wp-settings.php on line 535

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/jlhdes/public_html/wp-settings.php on line 542

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/jlhdes/public_html/wp-settings.php on line 578

Deprecated: Function set_magic_quotes_runtime() is deprecated in /home/jlhdes/public_html/wp-settings.php on line 18

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/jlhdes/public_html/wp-settings.php:520) in /home/jlhdes/public_html/wp-content/plugins/bad-behavior/bad-behavior/screener.inc.php on line 8

Warning: session_start() [function.session-start]: Cannot send session cookie - headers already sent by (output started at /home/jlhdes/public_html/wp-settings.php:520) in /home/jlhdes/public_html/wp-content/plugins/wp-referer.php on line 36

Warning: session_start() [function.session-start]: Cannot send session cache limiter - headers already sent (output started at /home/jlhdes/public_html/wp-settings.php:520) in /home/jlhdes/public_html/wp-content/plugins/wp-referer.php on line 36
I have arrived! | JLH Design
24th July 2008

I have arrived!

posted in SEO |

Warning: copy() [function.copy]: Filename cannot be empty in /home/jlhdes/public_html/wp-content/plugins/mytube/mytube.php on line 220

I’ve been flattered with interviews, received recognition on Google’s webmaster blog, mentioned on industry leading sites like Search Engine Roundtable and Search Engine Land, linked to by Matt Cutts, and even made the BigList.

But Today I have I arrived. My fame is now official.

I have an insane cyber-stalker.

Please, I beg you, please, go read my #1 fans’ site by John H. Gohde (screenshot). Apparently somewhere he got the impression that I was an SEO. Okay, so he doesn’t have his facts straight, but it makes for good comedy. He spends most of his day searching for [JLH] on Google to see where I rank. I never knew of my desire to rank for JLH until this very moment when I was trying to follow his posts.

I don’t know this guy from Adam other than he was one of a very few banned from Google groups for being abusive to people. I see he’s on Sphinn now, I expect the mods there will have their hands full once he settles in and starts rambling and attacking people.

If they’re shooting at you, you know you’re doing something right. (The West Wing - the Midterms)

I can’t think of someone I’d rather not like me in the online world more than someone who manages to get themselves banned from both Google Groups and Wikipedia. That puts me with some good company.

This entry was posted on Thursday, July 24th, 2008 at 7:29 am and is filed under SEO. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. All comments are subject to my NoFollow policy. Both comments and pings are currently closed.

There are currently 12 responses to “I have arrived!”

Why not let me know what you think by adding your own comment! All the cool kids are doing it.

1. 1 MyAvatars 0.2 On July 24th, 2008, Richard Hearne said:

Christ…

That’s actually uncomfotably scary TBH

Please lock your doors and windows at night.

Rgds
    Richard

2. 2 MyAvatars 0.2 On July 24th, 2008, John Honeck "JLH" said:

It is a world wide web sort of thing, where he takes the most obscure observances and then molds it to support some sort of made up theory. You don’t need proof on the internet only an opinion, and you know what they say about opinions.

Doors are locked because if you read his stuff it’s obvious either he’s a little off or a heavy drinker cuz most of it doesn’t make any sense.

3. 3 MyAvatars 0.2 On July 24th, 2008, Nick Wilsdon said:

Wow, that’s actually pretty creepy. I hope you’re OK John.

4. 4 MyAvatars 0.2 On July 24th, 2008, John Honeck "JLH" said:

So far so good.

5. 5 MyAvatars 0.2 On July 24th, 2008, Daily Search Coverage & Link Finds said:

…I have arrived!, JLH Design Blog….

6. 6 MyAvatars 0.2 On July 25th, 2008, Data Entry said:

Ditto on the above. The first thing I wanted to say when I got the email blog was PLEASE BE CAREFUL. Maybe he is sick.

7. 7 MyAvatars 0.2 On July 27th, 2008, Sasch Mayer said:

Hmmm… Slightly unhinged, would be my assessment.

Well, if I were you, I’d take a stance similar to U.S. foreign policy:

“Attack is the best defense; preferably a swift, sharp one with a big stick, made before the other guy even knows you’re there.”

Seriously though… the guy has some OCD problem or something.

8. 8 MyAvatars 0.2 On July 27th, 2008, Data Entry said:

John don’t get sucked into it - keep yourself professional. Don’t read his posts.

9. 9 MyAvatars 0.2 On July 27th, 2008, John Honeck "JLH" said:

I suppose you’re right.

10. 10 MyAvatars 0.2 On August 4th, 2008, g1smd said:

Wish I had seen this earlier.

:-(

11. 11 MyAvatars 0.2 On August 4th, 2008, John Honeck "JLH" said:

g1smd, things to learn from this.

1) You cannot argue with him because he doesn’t understand basic logic so it’s impossible. He’s right because he want to be right despite anything you can show him or try to explain.

2) I haven’t had contact with him since he was kicked out of GWHG over a year ago yet he still now chooses to stalk me. If that isn’t a case for a mental disease I don’t know what is.

3) He exhibits classic troll behavior trying to start arguments and get a response just for the sport of it. It’s often best to ignore him until the mods of the group in question ban him. The hard part is that after the regulars (the people most in the know) start ignoring him he will wage his attack on newbies. And sometimes it’s hard to sit back and watch that.

12. 12 MyAvatars 0.2 On August 5th, 2008, pageoneresults said:

I do believe that person is quickly committing Social Media Suicide and you won’t have to worry about them much longer. The guy is into “alternative healthcare”. If he continues with his “creepy” presentation methods, I might suggest contacting law enforcement to alert them to his “stalking” activities. They love this kind of stuff.

He’s out there right now digging his grave with some of the top names in the industry. Just let him hang himself. He’s already grabbed the rope and has been dangling for days now. :)

• Please Support